Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Exploring in Red










The Fifth Label Off-Duty T-shirt // Red Trousers // Converse // Michael Kors Crossbody // Quay High Keys // US Polo (Ralph Lauren) Puffa Jacket // Belt // Minimalist Jewellery

Going for a casual off-duty kinda vibe!

I have recently seen puffa jackets everywhere and not only are they practical but now fashionable. For a day to day to day outfit, the basic tee and pants combined with Converse are a classic. I paired my laid back stripe tee with bright red pants for something a little fun and it worked out. For exploring the city, I opted for my converse which would keep me comfortable all day. I bring my small crossbody bag just to keep my keys, some cash and my phone in hand. As it is currently Winter, this jacket comes in handy for the cold weather conditions to keep me warm and look somewhat presentable.

Photographer: Rachael Sia (@yourbaeray)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype