Monday, 1 May 2017

Finally Cold









Keepsake the Label Knit // Topshop Mini Skirt // EOS Footwear Billi Mules // Michael Kors Crossbody Bag // Quay Australia High Key Sunglasses 

Finally, this season has really started to feel like Autumn where knitwear can come out of the wardrobe ready to be worn. This is my favourite season of the year, where the transitional weather still allows me to show off some skin and be warm at the same time. I have recently been having an obsession with miniskirts and it is a bit late as it is near winter but I am enjoying it while it still lasts. 

This piece of knitwear is one of my favourites in my wardrobe but I don't wear it enough, sadly the hem has stretched a bit due to my poor hand washing skills as this knit cannot enter the washing machine. Even though it is not as fitted as it was previously but it is still a classic cable knit which I plan to be rocking for the winter to come. 

The Topshop mini skirt is an item which I thrifted from Carousell, this is a platform where anyone can sell and buy clothes. Recently I have been using this platform to sell some of my items in my closet which need a new home and you can shop my wardrobe here. (not sponsored)

And lastly, you cannot go wrong with slides/mules/slippers whatever you call them, these have been another favourite piece of footwear which I frequently wear in my daily life. These are just comfy and convenient when you need to leave the house quickly and you can just slide these on. 

Photographer: Rachael Sia (@yourbaeray)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype