Sunday, 29 January 2017

Skin Care Routine





Once I arrive home from my daily routine, the first thing I do is remove all my makeup as home is where I feel relaxed and free. To start off the makeup removal process, I use my Kmart Green Tea face wipes to remove the bulk of my makeup. To melt the excess product left on my face, I then use the dermalogica pre-cleanse, it is an oil based product which melts off all the remaining product off my face but when I wash it off it doesn't leave an oil residue which when I first used I was in wow. To ensure that everything is removed I go in with my Garnier Micellar Water especially if I have been wearing eye makeup as the eye area is delicate so I do not use the other harsher products around there and that is where I take a break before I snooze off for the night.

Before I jump into bed I wash my face with whatever current face wash I have which in this case is the BiorĂ© Pore Unclogging Scrub which helps with blemishes and clogged pores for when my skin feels it needs a deep cleanse. After that I go in with the Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream which I have only just added into my routine, before that I used the Clinique Dramatically Moisturising Lotion which I loved. I just finished my sample of a hydrating serum from Chanel and I love it so much but will not pay that price tag. After I will go in with my Clinique Repair Laser Focus Eye cream then spritz my face with the Mario Badescu Spray. I will finish off with a thick lip balm, the one in the image is from when I went to Kangaroo Island which is my favourite lip balm every. It has coconut oil, honey nectar and strawberry essence. If I have a pimple on my face I will go in with the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion which dries the pimple and accelerates the time for it to disappear.

Hope you enjoyed this insight into my skin care routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype