Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Layering in Green






We are now in the month of November, which is only a month from summer and yet the weather here in Adelaide has been crazy bi-polar even now deep into spring. Since the weather is just so crazy, you don't know what to expect, it could be warm then cold the next. This outfit I styled with layering, layering is key for the current weather in Adelaide just to keep the breeze away. 

This two piece from Harvey The Label, a local Adelaide label is from their new Havana collection which is out now and can be found on their website. I am currently loving the pastels which are in and especially this shade of green. I tucked the cami in for the illusion of a playsuit which is more form fitting and layered a t-shirt underneath for interest. I classify myself as a minimalist and a loafer lover, my new go to shoes are definitely these slides from EOS Footwear which basically go with every outfit. To accessorise I always have my statement jewellery and silver framed sunglasses which are featured in majority of my outfits.


Photographer: Rachael Sia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype