Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Sonder Hair








Sonder Hair Salon has been established for more than 5 years at 64a King William Road, Goodwood but over the past 12 months it has been refurbished and rebranded. The owner Casey Carter has a new modern contemporary interior it perceives an innovating modern day salon. They offer a range of hair services such as; hand painting and balayage colouring, cutting, up styles and also makeup application.

They invited me to come in for a treatment and blowout. An olaplex treatment was used on me which helped my hair in re-bonding and strengthening. After my hair was washed and blow dried, then styled into 3 dutch braids which can be seen in the images above. I asked for this specific hairstyle for my informal outfit which can be found here, it gave me rocker chic vibes. Jenna Woosnam was the hairdresser who created the stunning hairstyle on me. All the staff were very friendly and approachable and it was such a great experience. 

Sonder Instagram: http://bit.ly/2dGkCcK
Jenna Woosnam Instagram: http://bit.ly/2dNwopQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype