Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Serving BOHO












This is the outfit I wore to my informal, the dress code was smart casual but I don't know about this. I couldn't be bothered wearing a dress so I opted for tanned coloured trousers so I was comfortable and a bodysuit to keep my shape. My look was simple so I added some bold accessories such as rings, the drop earrings to go with my rocker chic vibe hair (by Sonder Hair Salon Adelaide) and a body chain which can draw attention to your figure. I paired the look off with high platformed heeled boots so I was comfortable for the night and that I didn't look like I was drowning in my trousers!

Kookai Bodysuit // Keepsake the Label Trousers // Diesel Denim Jacket // Windsor Smith Boots // Topshop Earrings // Lovisa Body Chain

Photographer: Rachael Celine Sia
Hair: Sonder Hair Salon

Side note: Kept my hair in for 2 nights to shoot this look HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype