Thursday, 1 September 2016

Popcherry X TUL: Part I








I collaborated with Popcherry Fashion to bring you this look today. This is styled around their bomber and mini backpack for a sports luxe look. I paired the bomber with a white base and layered a crop top with a D-ring detail to give it interest then layered my khaki bomber over the top. I chucked on a mesh skirt to keep the theme of sports luxe and completed the look with your classic converse. To accessorise I paired it with a silver body chain and  mini backpack attached with a mini pom pom. 

TY-LR White Longsleeve // ZARA Black D-ring crop // POPCHERRY Khaki Bomber // FINDERS KEEPERS THE LABEL Mesh Skirt // POPCHERRY Mini Grey Backpack // CONVERSE All Star Classic White

Photographer: Jillian Arcenas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype