Saturday, 27 February 2016

Recent Purchases

Hey guys, 

It has been so long since I've done a blogpost due to the summer weather, it's always so hot and the sun is always glaring in your face whenever I need to take photos. I hope I post more soon as we are heading into Autumn and Winter which are my favourite seasons. Recently I have been online shopping and shopping in-stores which has caused major damage to my bank account, oops. Here I am just sharing a few things which I have purchased and accumulated over the past month.

For all my purchases on Asos I used my student discount via Unidays and they also have other awesome discounts for students with a variety of online retailers and stores. You can sign up with them here.


Topshop Cross Back Halter Crop Top






The Fifth Label Sahara Top Camouflage from the BNKR Outlet at Harbourtown 

The Fifth Label Sun and Moon Culotte from the BNKR Outlet at Harbourtown 

The Fifth Label Sun and Moon Short from the BNKR Outlet at Harbourtown

Betts Retro Heels

 Windsor Smith Jewellery
3 Band Ring
Twist Ring 

Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype