Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Another Windy Day

It has been a while since I've posted anything, I guess it was because I was busy with school then School Holidays kicked in and I found a new tv show to binge watch. I've been so addicted to it that I haven't been posting or doing anything. But now that I've finished it, I'm going to try to post more and finally it's the last school term for the year which means summer holidays are coming soon.

This was just an outfit I styled and then wanted to shoot for my blog with my friend and there's a few more outfits to come along. Since I did shoot a few on that day so I would have more content. It was quite a windy day where we shot this hence why I'm wearing a jumper.

The Fifth In Your Mind Knit || Finders Keepers Evolution Playsuit || Lipstik Banta Heels || ForeverNew Sunglasses || Sportsgirl Necklace

Photographer: Anna Nguyen

Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype