Friday, 31 July 2015

Once in a Blue Moon

My shirt is from Calvin Klein which I bought on my trip to Melbourne during the school holidays. I bought it at the store located in the Crown Complex. The store was having 50% off everything storewide. I can't find this exact t-shirt style online anywhere so sorry if you wanted to check this out!

The jeans are from 10 Points for Chic,  as always I wear them too often but they are my favourite jeans ever. They are the perfect ripped boyfriend jeans which can be found here

My cobalt blue moto suede jacket is from HM which I bought at Gilles St Market a while back. I thought it was a different piece which i picked up. I find it hard to style since it is such a statement piece. This exact style is no longer available online but similar ones can be found here and here.

My sunnies are from a boutique which I don't remember but a similar style can be found here. My bag is from Bardot but isn't avliable anymore but a similar one can be found here. And my shoes are from Lipstik Shoes and they can be found here.



Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype