Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Collective Clothing Haul: Gilles St Market, Myer, Thrifted

Paper Heart Tartan Two Piece, Gilles St Market

I fell in love with this Tartan Two piece set when I saw it at the market. I grabbed it straight away because I needed a matching set in my life and I thought it was a cute print. 

Minkpink Jumper, Thrifted
Sabo Skirt shorts, Thrifted

I thrifted the jumper because it was different with the pom poms.
The shorts were so silky and smooth that they would be great for summer.

Cameo Chambray, Gilles St Market

I bought this chambray because I didn't have one and it was a basic I needed. The material of this is so warm and soft, great for an overlay.


When I saw this skirt in store, I thought it looked different because it flared out at the bottom and I didn't have anything like that.

Denim Diesel Jacket, Gilles St Market

I had been searching for a nice denim jacket and I saw the denim jacket for a bargain and it was a good brand so of course I bought it.
The halter neck crop was another basic that I should have in my closet so I purchased it.
I've wanted the tennis skirt for ages but I couldn't bring myself to spend $72.for it so I found a dupe which looks similar to the real thing at a great price.

The fifth Cropped Grey Top, Gilles St Market
The Fifth Midi Skirt, Gilles St Market

I purchased the cropped grey as another basic but the midi skirt was something different for me. I've never really been into midi skirts, but I thought I would give it a try. I actually don't mind wearing a midid skirt but the only thing is its harder to walk in.

Kmart Sriped Mesh Crop

I love this crop top because its not your solid colour one, but different and I saw someone who was wearing it and it looked so nice on them so I wanted one.

Cameo Crocodile Print Top, Gilles St Market

So I saw this on the website on sale with 40% off but they didn't have any in my size. When I saw this at the market, I immediately  purchased it because it was on my want list and I was so happy.

Mila Tread Scandal, Sportsgirl

For this summer, I have been on the search for some platform scandals that were comfortable and I spotted these at Sportsgirl on sale plus 50% off. They are so comfortable and easy to walk on as it is chunky and is not that much high.

I've been spending so much recently and it was the death of my wallet but I got everything at bargain prices. I swear on Boxing day I might spend even more money even if I don't want to because I love clothes, it's ridiculous. But if you love something and you know you're going to get quite a but of wear of then it's worth purchasing.

Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype