Saturday, 8 November 2014

Black on Black






Top/ Dotti
Tank top

Jacket/ Target
Polka-dot Bomber

Pants/ Supre
Loose Fitting

Shoes/ Lipstik
Slip Ons

Bag/ Bardot
Shoulder Bag

Today the weather was a change from hot to cold, it felt like Winter. Today I was running late so I went for my go to outfit, Black on Black. I wore my black tank top with my loose fitting trousers from Supre. Since it was raining, I added my Polka-dot bomber to add texture to my outfit and not make it your ordinary solid black on black outfit. The slip ons were my choice of footwear because they are ridiculously comfortable after you break into them and of course they're black so they go with eveything. The bag added more textures to my outfit as it had a fur detailing. Also the gold on my bag complimented the gold rings I wore. It's important to play with textures and shades of black to add more dimension and interest into your outfit.

Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype