Thursday, 9 October 2014

September Favourites!

Photographer: Leah

Mayelline New York Fit Me Concealer
I've been loving this conealer a lot because it covers up my dark circles and brightens up my face excellently. It's also affordable for anyone, you can just pop into your local drug store and purchase it. I believe it is a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. You can find it here

BCBGeneration Sunnies
I bought these a while back this year when I was in America in Las Vegas. My mum picked them out in the store and she was wondering if I liked them, they also came in black which I have as well. I liked how the frames were different and you don't see much sunnies with a white frame like that so I bought them. I've been wearing them heaps this month as a statement piece.

Clinique Lipstick Mascara
This is like a must have colour transition from Winter to Spring in the colour 43 Glazed Berry. It's a nice sheer pink berry colour which can be built up to its true colour intensity. I love this colour very much for Spring as it gives you a fresh sweet innocent face. You can find it here

Mac Springsheen Sheertone Shimmer Blush
I think this is a perfect colour for spring it has slight shimmers but not a lot. It's a classic pink that is very pigmented but you can control the pigmentation depending on how deep you want the blush to be. I've been using it quite a lot this month but very sheerly. You can find it here

Oroton Ring
This month I've been accessorising with jewelerry, I love this ring because of its simplicity, made from plated metal with a crystal stone. You can find it here

I just added the phone cover in because I really like it but it's not exactly mine.


Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype