Friday, 10 October 2014

Hot and Humid







 Photographer: Leah

Hat/ Bardot
Fedora

Top/ French Connection
T-shirt

Shorts/ Target
Denim High Waisted

Belt/ Target
Brown Leather Belt

Sunnies/ BCBGeneration

Ring/Oroton

Bag/Bardot

Sandals/ Novo
Brown Sandals

It was so hot and humid today that I was so frantic trying to get dressed to catch up with my friends before school starts. I knew I want to wear shorts but I didn't know what top to wear, I went crazy trying to pick a top and I ended up wearing a simple black tee from French Connection. It was going to be sunny today so I chucked on a hat and sunnies. Also I was going to be carrying a lot of stuff so I had to bring a backpack that was still stylish of course. Since my feet were in so much pain from hiking the previous day, I had to wear something on my feet that I knew wouldn't cause more pain so I went with my plain brown sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype