Saturday, 4 October 2014

Best Burgers




KISS Burger; Bef Patty, Ketchup, Mustard, Onions, Pickles, Mayo, Cheddar

 Texan Fried Shrimp; Green Cabbage, Pickled Red Onion, Pineapple, Chorizo, Texan Corn Cream

Onion RIngs

French Fries


Yesterday I went to Merrywell Burgers, awarded best burgers in Melbourne in 2012 and 2013. My parents and I ordered the KISS Burger, Texan Fried Shrimp Tacos, French Fires and Onion Rings. The burger was worth the wait as the service was very bad due to the lunch peek hour. My favourite was the Texan Tacos, they had chorizo will them which was a nice touch and it tasted delicious and fresh with the salsa. The French Fries and Onion Rings were so crunchy, and the best fries I've ever eaten.

Sorry for the late post as I have bad wifi at the hotel.
Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype