Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Melbourne Street Art




Top/ Mossman Clothing
Cropped Collar shirt

Pants/ Lipsy London
High Waisted Disco Pants

I visited Melbourne for my Term 2 School Holidays. During that time I spent time with my cousins and met up with my friend who was in Melbourne as well. I stayed at Crown Towers for while at Melbourne with my parents of course (still underaged). Which is a fantastic hotel!Most of the time I went shopping and out to food places. I shopped at: +DFO South Wharf, Bourke St Mall, +Spencer Outlet Centre+Melbourne Central Dental and Emporium.

I found this little alley way in Little Bourke St Mall which is one of the main streets in Melbourne with lots of shops! The day I went by the alleyway was with my cousins. I wanted to take photographs for my Instagram so I asked my cousin to photograph these! The alleyway had lots of Graffiti artwork which was rad! The artwork was very outstanding and nice to take photos in front of the walls. I loved the dragon one because I see myself as a dragon, vicious and violent but protective.

Cindy x

1 comment:

Hype