Monday, 25 August 2014

Going Hipster!

Photographer:Lina&Claudia x

Top/ Topshop

Jacket/ Target
Polka Dot rain jacket

Jeans/ Hollister co.
Crotchet Ripped Detailing

Socks/ American Eagle

Shoes/ Windsor Smith

Bag/ Bardot
Black leather fur shoulder bag

Another viet school outfit, casual but chic! Decided to go hipster with my Windsor Smiths and a jacket at my waist. 

The look I was trying to go for was casual but looking like you tried in the morning. I did actually plan my outfit the night before but when it came to the morning, I hated it. I'm always making last minute decisions because I'm very indecisive. I originally planned to go monochrome because its simple and clean but can be classy at the same time. Instead I was getting a vibe towards my polka dot parker. It was part of my monochrome outfit but it but it was calling to me so I just had to wear it. To not make the pattern be quirky with the outfit I paired it with my polka dot frilly socks. I thought it added nice detail. The cropped tee from Topshop felt so light weight and airy so it was great for me because I felt tired that day. The jeans were so comfy and stretchy but I wish they were high waisted because high waisted jeans are just so much better. They rolled up easily because they're stretchy so you could see my frilly socks. Jazzing up my outfit I wore my Windsor Smiths because they go really well with frilly socks. The bag is currently my favourite accessory, because it fits all my items I need to carry with me but I wished it was larger so I could place my books in them as well. This outfit is perfect for going out anytime during the day!

Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype