Thursday, 31 July 2014

Saturday's Outfit







Top/ Dotti
Cropped Pink Knit Jumper

Pants/ Forever 21
High Waisted Black Jeans

Shoes/ Rubi Shoes
Black Boot Wedges

Accessories/ Vintage Pendant Watch
Chanel Shoulder Bag 
Lipstick: Dubonnet, Mac


On Saturday I went to Vietnamese School, where I learn how to speak Vietnamese because that is my cultural background and my parents make me of course. This outfit suited for the weather for that day, it was sunny accompanied by a cool breeze. The oversized knit jumper is one of my favourites since it is a pastel like colour which matches with almost everything. I bought it sized up because it was the smallest size left but I thought it fitted very well with the sleeves rolled up. I wore it with the high waisted jeans because I particularly don't love to show off my skin. My hair was an easy, elegant and quick style using only a headband. I only used this hairstyle to keep the hair out of my face.

Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hype